Temple of Atun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Saigen!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Your Best PWNED Moment!
PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:03 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

» Favorite Anime Series?
PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:22 pm by Asianangel95

» Sora, the Chicken Leg Hero!
PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

» Chick Bounty Hunters
PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 pm by Asianangel95

» Indie with a revamp twist
PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:27 am by SiCkSeNsE_13

» Summer flicks. You be the judge
PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:05 am by SiCkSeNsE_13

» Fantastic Fantasy
PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:41 pm by mightyaubs

» Shi No Numa
PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm by Asianangel95

» Nadal? Out? Noooooooooo!
PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is SuperSweetDonut

Our users have posted a total of 519 messages in 41 subjects

PARASITE: LEECH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PARASITE: LEECH Empty
PostSubject: PARASITE: LEECH   PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:30 pm

"It was the best of times...It was the worst of times..." A quote from Dickens that I think fits nicely with this story. But before I lay out the plot I have some things to say...

1) Originally, LEECH is my book. The two main characters I create in this RP are my own characters. I OWN THEM in other words. So no stealing please...
2) The original plot belongs to the LEECH story and will be continued as a book later. I know the storyline has been done so many times before, but still...ownage...
3) This RP is not going be very similar to my book, so have fun with it cos I could careless.

(I think that's it...onto more important things)

Background:
The year was 2021. Because of the 21st Century debt we accumilated, the USA borrowed money from the four great nations: Britain, China, Japan, and Russia. We were under their control. The plan was to the boost the economy, and then we could repay all our debtors. The plan did not work. Notices for our debt to be paid became threats. No one knows who fired first, but it became what we know as World War III.

The EU banded together, Japan controlled the Pacific, China stood alone, and Russia had the Middle East. Their one goal was the obliterate the USA. And they did. China won victory over the US, but the cost was too much. The earth was almost inhabitable after the nuclear war.

In 2031, the nations came together and recreated the UN as the GU, Global Union. The Global Union constructed a satellite ring around the earth so they could constantly watch our every move. “Peace is liberty." No, that's quite the opossite. Lady Liberty will never hold her torch with pride! Her head flew off with the dignity of our country. The Declaration of Independence is a fairytale. There is no justice. There is force. Obey or die.

Plot:
The year is 2041. A parasite is suddenly released in the USA. The parasite has three forms: larva, protector, and slayer. Larva can fly and suck on human flesh and lay eggs. Protectors are warrior parasites that kill and protect the parasite origin. Slayers are humans that have been turned into parasites by larva laying eggs into their body.
No one knows the origins of the parasite, where they came from, or who created them, or if they're aliens. People just don't know. You must now defend yourself and find sanctuary with the GOTL, global organization for terminating leech, before you become a leech.

Playable Characters:
a US citizen just witnessing the attacks of LEECH, a person in another country who is hearing about this and decides to get involved with the GOTL to help because the LEECH is spreading around the world (you're never safe!!!), or you could be apart of the GOTL as an officer, soldier, chief, scientist, ect.

Rules:
1. Since this is a large story base, you may have as many characters as you can handle. Remember they are your responsibility so don't bite more than you can chew. I'm leaving that level to you.
2. No cursing
3. Grammmmmar but I'm a canidate for that too
4. Use () for out of character statements
5. There aren't many "bad guys" because people are united for the cause of defeating LEECH. so i think i'll provide the bad guys, but you can be a rebel in the GOTL...like you just do things but you're really not a good guy at heart. i hope you know what i mean
6. and please sign your screen name or real name at the bottom so that i know you understand my claims at the top about this being my book and you agree with it.
7. i'm not sure if this RP is going to work so please bare with me, and we might need to redo this until it works. so please no hate posts
8. YOU CAN BE AN ANIMAL!!!! But you canNOT talk and be too large to tote around. you have to communicate to the characters in some way or at least be around them if you wanna be an animal. there is an example of this in the original book: Toki the flying squirrel. something like that ya know? but no animals are needed if you hate that....
9. IF YOUR CHARACTER BECOMES a slayer, you can still have him in the story as a bad guy. he or she can pop up and attack and even communicate with humans. slayers aren't stupid they're just killing machines. i'll send pictures of what each stage of leech looks like...at least close enough. BUT you cannot start a character as a slayer, they must become one throughout the story

Example Bio:

Name:
Age (13-80): (reason why i do a large span is because officers and chiefs of the GOTL)
Appearance (be as detailed as possible):
Personality:
Nationality:
Occupation (if your character is apart of the GOTL plz mention that. Occupation can be a student)

So far that's all, but I know I'll think of more when I acutally have time to think. So this is NOT official. Hope it's not horrible!

Last edited by SiCkSeNsE_13 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: PARASITE: LEECH   PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:17 pm

Two main characters (i own)

Name: Claire Morimoto
Appearane: Short, black hair with light brown streaks. Brown/yellowish eyes. Around 5'6" and petit frame. At her school, she wears a uniform, but at home she wears casual jeans and stiped or checkered shirts. she loves her checkered van shoes.
Personality: Sarcastic. When she's having fun, it's usually at someone else's expense. she's pretty quiet but can yell at anyone that offends her. she doesn't have much patience but she's learning. she's the leader of her school's paper, and so she's good at writing. But when it comes to her best friend, Annette, she just stays by her and doesn't talk much when in public. very protective of Annette, but when they're alone they have tons of fun. (sounds similar to Eva in another RP but...Claire was created first...)
Nationality: Half Japanese. Mom was American
Occupation(s): Starbucks employee

Name: Annette Dawnfel
Appearance: Long, blonde hair. Big, blue eyes. Regular skin tone. Around 5'5". Evenly proportioned. She loves wearing fun skirts and tops. Loves lots of color. When she's just chilling, she wears jeans and converse, but still wears "cute" babytops.
Personality: Very happy. Pretty much naive and just living life. She loves life and wants to have fun. She sticks to Claire like glue, and keeps her in line. She skipped a grade in junior high. she's very smart but doesnt have much common sense
Nationality: Her father is Russian, but she acts very American and doesn't really have an accent
Occupation: Inheritor of Dawnfel Suites....so she never has to work!
Back to top Go down
EmoliciousChuckaholic
Level 3
Level 3
EmoliciousChuckaholic

PostSubject: Re: PARASITE: LEECH   PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:32 pm

[Okay here goes nothing...tell me if I screw up...]

Character Profile

Name: Matthew (Mattie) Parker
Appearance: Mattie has slightly shaggy, chocolate brown hair that he is constantly brushing out of his eyes. In contrast to his light complexion, his eyes are a strikingly bright green color. Mattie stands at about 6'1" with a muscular build from countless hours in the gym. He prefers to wear comfortable but close-fitting t-shirts with dark jeans and typical athletic sneakers.
Personality: Mattie is mellow and calm for the most part. Among his group of friends, he is known as the peace-keeper. However, if he feels strongly enough about something, he will gladly step into an argument to advocate his cause. Mattie is very strong-willed and opinionated as well but only speaks his mind if the situation calls for it.
Nationality: British

Name: Elise Parker
Appearance: Like her brother Mattie, Elise's hair is a rich shade of brown. It barely skims her collarbone in length, and is worn pin-straight by work of a flatiron. She parts it off to the right to keep it out of her eyes, which are similar in color to Mattie's but just a hint darker. Elise stands at about 5'6" with a slim figure. She wears a variety of layered outfits, typically with jeans or capris, Converse, and lots of accessories.
Personality: Elise is far more outgoing than Mattie. In her own family, she is the most talkative. She loves to have fun and will usually keep a good attitude in any situation. Her optimism is contagious - people who are around her for any amount of time will find Elise's bubbly spirit rubbing off on them.
Nationality: British

EMOLICIOUSCHUCKAHOLIC!!! phhshhing!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: PARASITE: LEECH   PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:53 pm

Oh and...this might be good...

Put down your role as a character in relation to the leech attacks. I'll put mine down as an example (add this somewhere in the bio section. I don't care)

Claire

Role: First hand encounter of the parasite attacks. Her town is the first victim

I realize the story starts with the parasites attacking for the first time. So everyone who is a US citizen will have these options:

1. Hear about the parasites coming towards your location and make preparations for the attack by running away, hiding, or attacking. Suddenly, these highly equipped soldiers come to help fight (GOTL)
2. You are experiences an attack as you introduce your character(s)
3. Already apart of GOTL

If you're not an American, then you know the drill.

1. Hear about the attacks on the US and prepare/evacuate for the attacks swiftly approaching your land
2. Plan on joining GOTL
3. Already apart of GOTL

And some may ask, how can the GOTL be suddenly formed when the creatures are JUST attacking as the story begins. The GOTL (a little more background) was originally an organization for any world attack that didn't involve other nations attacking other nation. They were kinda formed for alien attacks you could say...that would be an example of their purpose. So when people give the parasite the name LEECH, the organizaiton is officially called the GOTL

Yeah, and I might have just confused things...and like i said this might not work as a story

lets see how it goes

Last edited by SiCkSeNsE_13 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PARASITE: LEECH   PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:56 pm

I'll join later my mind is kinda shot.
Back to top Go down
https://templeofatun.darkbb.com
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: PARASITE: LEECH   PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 pm

great...i hope this story isn't too much for ppl....its just you and me tenney
Back to top Go down
EmoliciousChuckaholic
Level 3
Level 3
EmoliciousChuckaholic

PostSubject: Re: PARASITE: LEECH   PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Okay...um...hmmm.
Can I just say that Mattie and Elise's town is being attacked as well?...
Back to top Go down
EmoliciousChuckaholic
Level 3
Level 3
EmoliciousChuckaholic

PostSubject: Re: PARASITE: LEECH   PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:01 pm

SiCkSeNsE_13 wrote:
great...i hope this story isn't too much for ppl....its just you and me tenney
Give it time, deary. This storyline is amazing.
Back to top Go down
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: PARASITE: LEECH   PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:06 pm

sssssureeeee that's fine. the parasite spreads like wildfire.
Back to top Go down
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: PARASITE: LEECH   PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 10:36 am

so really thinking about closing this RP. its too indepth for ppl and there arent enough ppl on the forum to make it work.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: PARASITE: LEECH   PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:51 pm

I sorry. I didn't know whats to dos...
Back to top Go down
https://templeofatun.darkbb.com
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: PARASITE: LEECH   PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:52 pm

its cool. i've decided to kill the thread...*takes out chainsaw*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PARASITE: LEECH   PARASITE: LEECH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PARASITE: LEECH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple of Atun :: Roleplay :: Futuristic RP-
Jump to: