Temple of Atun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Saigen!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Your Best PWNED Moment!
Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:03 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

» Favorite Anime Series?
Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:22 pm by Asianangel95

» Sora, the Chicken Leg Hero!
Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

» Chick Bounty Hunters
Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 pm by Asianangel95

» Indie with a revamp twist
Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:27 am by SiCkSeNsE_13

» Summer flicks. You be the judge
Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:05 am by SiCkSeNsE_13

» Fantastic Fantasy
Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:41 pm by mightyaubs

» Shi No Numa
Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm by Asianangel95

» Nadal? Out? Noooooooooo!
Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is SuperSweetDonut

Our users have posted a total of 519 messages in 41 subjects

Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Empty
PostSubject: Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!]   Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:04 pm

What?!? They're already making a Final Fantasy XIV!?!?!

Well it's true according to the trailer. As it said in the subject line, FFXIV will be coming out for PS3 ONLY. It's a fact that when you see "PS3 Exclusive"; it means that "It is only possible on the PS3." When you watch the trailer, you will see the awesome detail and gorgeousness of FFXIV on the PS3.

Oh yea, and FFXIV will be an online game! I hope there will be no subscription fees because it will be using the PSN which is free.

You can watch the HD version here.
Or you can watch the SD verion here. [it is better to watch the HD version to see the awesomness of the PS3's graphical power!]
Back to top Go down
https://templeofatun.darkbb.com
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!]   Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:28 pm

so my arms were totally flailing when i saw the vid. that is the schwayest thing EVA!!! too bad its online cos i never even touched ff11 cos of that. and i need a ps3 too. but too cool for me man...just too cool.

(and the main dude was kinda cute)
Back to top Go down
Luminari Paladin
Level 1
Level 1
Luminari Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!]   Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 6:29 pm

Yay, more PS3 stuff! Hope they will not charge monthly fees.
Back to top Go down
Asianangel95
Level 2
Level 2
Asianangel95

PostSubject: Re: Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!]   Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:31 pm

YAY!!!! that sounds so totally awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!]   Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newest PS3 Exclusive: Final Fantasy XIV [!!!!!]
Page 1 of 1