Temple of Atun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Saigen!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Your Best PWNED Moment!
Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:03 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

» Favorite Anime Series?
Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:22 pm by Asianangel95

» Sora, the Chicken Leg Hero!
Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

» Chick Bounty Hunters
Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 pm by Asianangel95

» Indie with a revamp twist
Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:27 am by SiCkSeNsE_13

» Summer flicks. You be the judge
Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:05 am by SiCkSeNsE_13

» Fantastic Fantasy
Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:41 pm by mightyaubs

» Shi No Numa
Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm by Asianangel95

» Nadal? Out? Noooooooooo!
Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is SuperSweetDonut

Our users have posted a total of 519 messages in 41 subjects

Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Empty
PostSubject: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:13 pm

So, I JUST got Zelda: Wind Waker in my hands last night. I've been dying to play my game I left in the Earth Temple.

Anyhow, it inspired me to start a Zelda topic. Zelda is a classic game that has been master of Nintendo for what...almost twenty years? Over? Not sure. So I think it desires to be in the classic section cos...its games date so far back, and Twilight Princess is getting older.

So yeah, y'all into Zelda much? (Aubrey, please reply to threads!!!! I think you're one of my only Zelda lovers)
Back to top Go down
Asianangel95
Level 2
Level 2
Asianangel95

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 4:31 pm

ZELDA? hmmm, haven't really done much with it...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:34 pm

Zelda rox! I have Four Swords and I can't figure out this last part. It's killing me, and I don't want to look up a walkthrough. (((If you noticed, the rank images are all monsters from Zelda *tee hee!)))
Back to top Go down
https://templeofatun.darkbb.com
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:40 pm

i did notice that...only when it got the blue jelly looking monster in...oh wow...that's in one of the oooooold zeldas right?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:07 pm

All the rank images are from Zelda:Link to the Past. I don't know if it is old, but I have it for GBA.
Back to top Go down
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:11 pm

link to the past was originally for the super nintendo, but im sure they've squished it onto the GBA

is it this one? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_A_Link_to_the_Past
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 8:41 pm

Yes! that is the one!
Back to top Go down
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 1:25 pm

i really like link to the past, but wind waker has to be my fav. but link to the past was the first one i ever played. i beat like 3 of the 7 temples in the darkworld. its a hard game
Back to top Go down
mightyaubs
Level 0
Level 0
mightyaubs

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:10 pm

Ahh Zelda :D

So. My parents would play the first of the Zelda games (the exact name escapes me) with their joystick controller, shortly after my sisters were born. And that was nearly twenty-two years ago. They tell us that when one of them would cry, whichever of my parents who was playing Zelda would say, "Your turn for the kids..." It was addicting then and it is even more addicting now.

I personally can't get enough of Zelda. As a kid I was always watching my sister and my dad play Ocarina of Time (and that is still my favorite). I have the stories memorized, the songs, the soundtracks, and all. Everything about Zelda...I just love...

Wind Waker is a second favorite for me behind OoT, and Twilight Princess/TwiPri comes in a close third. These three seriously are top notch in terms of graphics for their time (and those who say WW isn't good in terms of graphics, it took a risk and, in my humble opinion, I LOVE the cel shading. Awesomeness) and the music done my Mr. Koji Kondo is breathtaking. The landscaping, character designs, and dialogue are all so fitting as well.

OKAY DISCUSSION QUESTION :OOOOOO
Hardest temple in any Zelda game you've played and why!
My response is Water Temple in Ocarina of Time. Because it's like one giant puzzle and also an underwater world, my two biggest enemies.
D:

But Zelda = :D
Back to top Go down
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:22 pm

water temple in Ocorina for me too. i never got passed it cos i did the ONE thing that messes up the temple and i saved after i messed up so my game is STUCK.
Back to top Go down
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:13 pm

considering the concept art and not the game itself, which link is cuter....OoT or TwiPri?

Wind Waker doesn't count cos he's "chibi" cute
Back to top Go down
mightyaubs
Level 0
Level 0
mightyaubs

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:52 am

Wow...that's really difficult D: When I was little I was desperately in love with OoT Link...He's so serious and tough and ahhh~

But TwiPri Link, he's serious yet playful at the same time. The facial expressions he gives sometimes are like AHHH I LOVE YOU!

Ahh...I think my original love is greater though...and so Ocarina Link it is ;o
Back to top Go down
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:41 am

man i am so torn between the two boys. i'd have to go with Twilight version just cos you get his awesome looks and expressions throughout the entire game. but yeah, i used to look through OoT's walkthrough and just stare at link and zelda haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)   Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zelda Spazz (aka: Can a ten-year-old really push a block THAT big?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple of Atun :: Games :: Classic-
Jump to: