Temple of Atun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Saigen!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Your Best PWNED Moment!
What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:03 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

» Favorite Anime Series?
What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:22 pm by Asianangel95

» Sora, the Chicken Leg Hero!
What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

» Chick Bounty Hunters
What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 pm by Asianangel95

» Indie with a revamp twist
What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:27 am by SiCkSeNsE_13

» Summer flicks. You be the judge
What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:05 am by SiCkSeNsE_13

» Fantastic Fantasy
What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:41 pm by mightyaubs

» Shi No Numa
What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm by Asianangel95

» Nadal? Out? Noooooooooo!
What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is SuperSweetDonut

Our users have posted a total of 519 messages in 41 subjects

What was your last dream?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

What was your last dream? Empty
PostSubject: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:22 pm

Im just wondering... For me its posting a thread called "What was your last dream?"... OH WAIT!
Back to top Go down
https://templeofatun.darkbb.com
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:37 pm

haha very funny. i had a dream last night that i had two jobs. one was working with a snobby lady in a shoe store, and the other was working at a halloween store. it was really weird. i dont remember the details...i just remember buying black angel wing earrings at the halloween store and someone offered me a job... confused
Back to top Go down
EmoliciousChuckaholic
Level 3
Level 3
EmoliciousChuckaholic

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:43 pm

I had a dream last night...but it's really fuzzy. For some reason I can never remember my dreams... *sigh* oh well...
Back to top Go down
Asianangel95
Level 2
Level 2
Asianangel95

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:19 pm

most people can't remember if they had dreamed the night before....if that makes you feel better... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EmoliciousChuckaholic
Level 3
Level 3
EmoliciousChuckaholic

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:28 pm

Yes...that makes me feel much better. Haha.
Well I remember the jist of it but not enough to be worth talking about.
Back to top Go down
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:34 pm

i had a dream like last week and i still remember it. Sad i dont like that...
Back to top Go down
EmoliciousChuckaholic
Level 3
Level 3
EmoliciousChuckaholic

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:47 pm

I had a really freaky (in my opinion anyway) dream like a few months ago and I still remember it...*shudders*
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:09 am

I still remember dreams from when I was still in kindergarten.
Back to top Go down
https://templeofatun.darkbb.com
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:59 am

i like remember two dreams from that long ago. but they're the scary ones haha. but that, i only remember the scary/freaky dreams which is a shame
Back to top Go down
EmoliciousChuckaholic
Level 3
Level 3
EmoliciousChuckaholic

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 1:06 pm

Sadly, I remember little to nothing about my childhood...lol.
I don't think I've actually had that many dreams. How disappointing...
Back to top Go down
mightyaubs
Level 0
Level 0
mightyaubs

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:59 am

Well last night I had this epic dream. I won't go into detail 'cause it gets a little PG13 because my mind lives in the gutter sometimes affraid, but yeah. Oh, but part of it was really strange: I was in the snow, and my AP Government teacher was there along with the AP Psychology teacher...I remember something about me breaking Princess Peach out of an ice block...And then going into a store and buying magazines and candy...Then suddenly I was out in the snow again with this book that my friend Manfred had gotten published. I woke up crying.

Very strange.

Anywho...Most of my dreams in the past year or so have been about space...Or cool-looking futuristic stuff...And flying. They're really...inspirational, with lack of better words.

Has anyone ever stopped to think about how amazing the mind is, that it can produce these epic scenes or these horribly depressing moments in our heads while we're asleep? Dreaming is fascinating.
Back to top Go down
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 9:42 am

aw don't cry! that's a weird dream man. i had a dream a few nights ago that was strangggggggge but now i dont remember. it'll come to me like a ton of bricks randomly
Back to top Go down
Asianangel95
Level 2
Level 2
Asianangel95

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:43 pm

i had a really weird dream last night where i was at Temple and me and Tenney had to do a car race from the church and back(and Tenney only had her permit) and we were against this blond lady and some kid.....and i think me and Tenney lost and they were looking for us but we escaped.... Question weird
Back to top Go down
EmoliciousChuckaholic
Level 3
Level 3
EmoliciousChuckaholic

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:14 pm

rotfl! I like that dream...I wish I had my permit...psh.
Back to top Go down
Asianangel95
Level 2
Level 2
Asianangel95

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:53 pm

you will someday have it.....hopefully.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EmoliciousChuckaholic
Level 3
Level 3
EmoliciousChuckaholic

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:36 am

Haha I hope so! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your last dream?   What was your last dream? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your last dream?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Temple of Atun :: General Discussion :: Kami Ami Ha!-
Jump to: