Temple of Atun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Saigen!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» Your Best PWNED Moment!
Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:03 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

» Favorite Anime Series?
Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 6:22 pm by Asianangel95

» Sora, the Chicken Leg Hero!
Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 3:43 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

» Chick Bounty Hunters
Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:55 pm by Asianangel95

» Indie with a revamp twist
Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:27 am by SiCkSeNsE_13

» Summer flicks. You be the judge
Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:05 am by SiCkSeNsE_13

» Fantastic Fantasy
Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 1:41 pm by mightyaubs

» Shi No Numa
Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 12:40 pm by Asianangel95

» Nadal? Out? Noooooooooo!
Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:41 pm by EmoliciousChuckaholic

Statistics
We have 8 registered users
The newest registered user is SuperSweetDonut

Our users have posted a total of 519 messages in 41 subjects

Why anime is sooooooo stupid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
animeISdumb
Level 1
Level 1

Why anime is sooooooo stupid Empty
PostSubject: Why anime is sooooooo stupid   Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:40 am

there are many "people" in this world who love anime. But why? Anime is the most unrealistic type of cartoons in the world. They dont even look like real people and there hair is long and pointy which is plain STUPID!!!!!! plus its a Jap thing. WERE AMERICANS NOT JAPANESE sooooo why even like it. Most anime is bad and i think we all know why but of course there are some good but the good is just dumb cause its fake.
Back to top Go down
Luminari Paladin
Level 1
Level 1
Luminari Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Why anime is sooooooo stupid   Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:45 am

...I agree that most anime is moral trash. However, "unrealistic" can make for an exciting adventure. As for your hair problem...I could care less. And so what if it is Japanese? If it is a good cartoon, then its good regardless of who makes it. As for my position in this debate: Most anime is stupid, bad, and dumb. Some anime is lame. Very few anime is good to watch.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why anime is sooooooo stupid   Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:53 am

Story = Cool
Hair = Awesome
Anime Expressions = Epicness!

Why anime is sooooooo stupid Fail-anime
Back to top Go down
https://templeofatun.darkbb.com
Luminari Paladin
Level 1
Level 1
Luminari Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Why anime is sooooooo stupid   Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 9:36 am

lol! I would have to say...the hair, the expression...yeah, it's definitely cool.
Back to top Go down
animeISdumb
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Why anime is sooooooo stupid   Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 10:32 am

The reason the hair thing is sooooo stupid is because you cant even tell if its a guy or a girl. i mean come on and the expressions are lame man they look like there on drugs or something
Back to top Go down
Admin
Administrator
Administrator
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Why anime is sooooooo stupid   Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 12:24 pm

So is this a guy or girl? Haahahahhaa [both pics are of the same person]

Why anime is sooooooo stupid Guorgif
Back to top Go down
https://templeofatun.darkbb.com
animeISdumb
Level 1
Level 1

PostSubject: Re: Why anime is sooooooo stupid   Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 1:34 pm

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SiCkSeNsE_13
Level 5
Level 5
SiCkSeNsE_13

PostSubject: Re: Why anime is sooooooo stupid   Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 2:26 pm

the point i bring to this will be shot down but i must intervene on my anime spazz

just because it's Japanese doesn't mean anything. If you talk to Asians, they like watching our stuff just as much as we anime freaks watch their crud.

and also, american cartoons. lets go back a few years to the time of batman episodes on cartoonnetwork. ok, original dark knight stuff was crud. bruce looked awful, never chaning out of that brown and yellow suit. blahblahblah the list goes on. but then they started revamping batman and created a superman series. you know why it became so popular? the animation changed for the better. for the newer series the american artists were literally privately trained by japanese ANIME artists to better batman. now the seires i know and love is way better because of the help of japanese artists.

there is beauty behind anime. and yes, i agree with the immoral crud they constantly release, but if you find a good anime, it sticks for life.

like i said, this argument will be shot down cos i dont have much to offer to this hater. Suspect
but just something i wanted to throw at ya. and i really wish aubrey would get her butt on here so she could help.

and hair and expressions. two thumbs up! cheers

(for the cause of the believers!)
Back to top Go down
mightyaubs
Level 0
Level 0
mightyaubs

PostSubject: Re: Why anime is sooooooo stupid   Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 5:04 pm

SiCkSeNsE_13 wrote:

like i said, this argument will be shot down cos i dont have much to offer to this hater. Suspect
but just something i wanted to throw at ya. and i really wish aubrey would get her butt on here so she could help.

and hair and expressions. two thumbs up! cheers

(for the cause of the believers!)

Well here I am : o Hah

I have a bunch of different reasons why I like anime. For one, I'm an artist. Most (certainly not all) anime is made of amazing drawings and paintings that people put a lot of effort into. Secondly, in my opinion, if you find the right anime, you can really get swept up in the storyline. I'm like this with video games, too. The storylines in anime can be just as good as those in a classic novel of any sort.

The hair thing? I dun'o if you were serious but. That's either extremely retro anime (retro being the anime of the very early 60s, or some dating from the 80s-late 90s) or just not-so-good art. Some people like that kind of thing.

And the fact that it's Japanese? Ah...Not saying I don't like America, but I find our culture and history very bland when you put it next to Japan's. I am in /love/ with Japan. I have high aspirations concerning travel to Japan someday. I can't get enough of it. So if you ask me, Japan > America, at least in terms of culture and anime/cartoons or TV shows they produce.

Anime = <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why anime is sooooooo stupid   Why anime is sooooooo stupid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why anime is sooooooo stupid
Page 1 of 1